Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello!

Howdy, 1st UMC families!

So, you get emails from me regularly filled with all kinds of information.

We're all human.  Emails get buried within inboxes, are lost in folders, accidentally deleted, etc.

The reasons for this blog are several:
  • Along the top you'll see various pages - here I hope to do various things, such as make resources available, provide a schedule, etc.
  • I know emails get logs (mine are lost all the time) and here is a handy place to find info that might have been lost.
  • Throughout the week I find articles, want to share thoughts, etc and think this is better then completely clogging your inbox.  :)

Feedback?  Send it at me!

You are all dearly loved!  May God's blessings find you this day and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment